My wife put this up on her blog, and it seems she'd like me to do it as well, so here goes...
7 Things I Hope To do Before God Calls Me Home
- Visit Europe
- Sit in the audience for a recording of BBC4's "Just a Minute"
- Figure out what career God has in store for me
- Become fluent in German
- Learn a programming language other than BASIC
- Own a home
- Figure out the Question for the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything
7 Things I cannot Do
- Touch my nose with my tongue
- Push-ups from my toes
- Drive a stick-shift automobile
- Watch my wife be upset without trying to help
- Drink a gallon of milk in one sitting
- Tolerate injustice
- Satisfy my quest for knowledge
7 Things that Attracted Me to My Wife (and still do!)
- Beautiful smile
- Infectious laugh (and how I can bring it out of her fairly easily)
- Thirst for knowledge
- Passion for the Truth
- Godly lifestyle
- Ability to share herself and her thoughts through writing
- Knowing just what I need, when I need it
7 Things I say Most Often
- No problem.
- You got it.
- Yes, Dear.
- (to Lauren) Slow down; get some rest.
- (to Lauren) I love you.
- (When asked what I want for dinner) Food.
7 Books or Series That I Like Most
- C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia (I want to read them again after I read Mere Christianity)
- J.R.R. Tolkein, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Trilogy
- Terry Pratchett, The Color of Magic
- Isaac Asimov, Robot Novels (incl. Robots & Empire)
- Peter Kreeft, A Refutation of Moral Relativism
- John Grisham, The Firm
7 Movies I Watch Repeatedly
- The Saint
- The Shawshank Redemption
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- That Thing You Do
- The Matrix
- The Thomas Crown Affair
7 People I'd Like to See Make Similar Lists
- Lauren (but I already did)